Friday, February 27, 2009

starting point as a blogger

BLOG? YES! what about blog, blogging & bloggers?

i've many friends into blogging since few years back and it did not trigger me to start my own blog. Until recently, there is a power behind me to urge me to start blogging and so, here I am now!

It's not that easy to write especially when you do not have anything specific in your mind that you want to share with people being known or unknown to you. I think it's a good way to start this blogging trend to express myself from the pressure of work, marriage life, my family and yet to be parenthood!
Do pardon me if there is any mistake being made for a beginner, be it silly or serious. I do open & welcome comment/suggestion. FYI, this site of mine has no intention to harm/hurt anyone out there! :)

To start my blog, i had difficulty to think of a distinctive name for my blog so that it's different from others and meaningful to me. I believed using my own name is unique enough and hence here's my blog http://sohhong.blogspot.com. Congrats to myself on the first move and i wish to share more about myself with you out there! Nice to meet you :)

2 comments:

soo said...

YO yO ! finally !! congrats ah... wah... ur blog really cant run away from pink ! :D stay pinky pretty ~

it's all about me said...

yup...i'm a pink lady :)

NNB2