Friday, February 27, 2009

marketing gimmick?

a friend informed me that there is a promotion by a japanese restaurant in town from 21 feb till 29 mar. it offers 50% discount for lunch on sunday and dinner on saturday and sunday. so it took me few days to consider and finally i rang the restraurant yesterday and i was told that all the slots from 21 feb till 29 mar have been fully booked! I was shocked to hear that and the person over the phone repeat again. I then informed my friend about it and we were quite disappointed. But well... what to do?

I am wondering whether do they set a quota for this promotion? Or they capacity is not big to cater lots of people? Or we do have tons of japanese food lovers out there?

so my advice/suggestion to my friend is in future, without second thought, we should call up and reserve first, being kiasu rather than sorry later when there is no more vacancy! hahaha...

http://www.klue.com.my/venues/996-Xenri-DGarden-Terrace


No comments:

NNB2